- To promote the sport of recreational fishing;
- To follow the rules and guidelines of the the Club as determined by the Management Committee;
- To manage the business function of the Club;
- To promote conservation of the Seychelles fish stock and marine environment;
- To organize events and tournaments which promote recreational and professional game fishing;
- To invest Club monies in such a manner as may from time to time be determined by the Management Committee as beneficial for the Club;
- To accept gifts, grants and donation in cash or in kind for the purpose of furthering its objectives;
- To organize events to raise funds.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
It is now mandatory for businesses with a turnover of SCR1 million or more to pay CSR tax. By partnering with the SSFC, you can donate half of your CSR dues (0.25%) to support charitable causes in Seychelles, become a corporate leader in sustainable development and enhance your own reputation at the same time.
Rules of Association
The Rules of Association provides detailed information about The Club.
For more information please click Rules of Association